Mundie Moms

Friday, October 24, 2014

FanArt Friday


Happy Friday! 
Check out some of the latest Shadowhunter fan-art Cassandra Clare has shared via her Tumblr page



Cassandra Jean's got some new art work featuring Clary (above) and Alec (below).


It's Wessa!!  Y'all know that whenever I get the chance to, I can't help but share new fan-art of Will and Tessa. Check out this piece below.


Cassie shared it here on Tumblr.

Have you seen any new Shadowhunter fan-art recently that you'd like us to share? Leave me a link in the comments so I can feature it here on the blog. 
If you have some favorite YA book fan-art you've recently seen, please let me know in the comments as well. I'd like to start featuring more YA book fan-art too. There are so many talented artists out there who have done an amazing job with creating pieces featuring some of our favorite characters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels