Mundie Moms

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Top Ten Books I've Read So Far In 2015 / Top Ten Tuesday #31



Hello & welcome to this week's Top Ten Tuesday. Today's topic is, Top Ten Books I've Read So Far in 2015. My last Top Ten Tuesday post was, Top Ten (Middle Grade) Books On My Summer Reading List

In no particular order, here are my Top Ten Books I've read this year so far. Really I should say that I've reviewed. I've read more than I've reviewed on the blog (hangs head in shame). 





  1. Snow Likes Ashes by Sarah Raasch
  2. The Wrath & The Dawn by Renee Ahdeih
  3. The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
  4. Ignite by Sara B. Larson
  5. Shadow Study by Maria V. Snyder
  6. The Story Spinner by Becky Wallace
  7. Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway
  8. The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand
  9. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
  10. The Girl At Midnight by Melissa Grey
These are my top ten, 5 star reviewed books from 2015 so far. I guess I should be thankful I'm a little behind on posting reviews, or else I would have had a much harder time picking my top ten. I love the mix of urban/urban fantasy and contemporary books that I've read so far this year, and that made it to on my list here. I'm finally branching out more, and discovering my love of contemporaries. 

These are Top Ten Books I've Read So Far in 2015, what are some of your top ten reads from this year so far?

9 comments:

  1. I LOVED Open Road Summer and so looking forward to The Orphan Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very sad that I haven't even read 10 books this year TO make a top 10 list of 2015. :( I actually haven't heard too much about these books. I love Maria V. Snyder though, should really look into her Study series someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO many there that I still need to read (Snow Like Ashes, The Orphan Queen) but I'm so happy to see The Storyspinner make your list as well as Open Road Summer and Emmy & Oliver! They're some of my all-time favorites (even the ones that just published) and they're just such excellent books. Fab list! I need to check out the rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! Emmy & Oliver was on mine as well. I really enjoyed The Orphan Queen and Snow Like Ashes. And Open Road Summer! Matt Finch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many great ones that I have read/loved or need to read.

    Great list! Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my Top 10

    And here's my $30 giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list, StorySpinner and Orphan Queen made my list as well. I see a few on my TBR, that I really need to read. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for bunch of gorgeous looking books read and loved so far this year Katie :) I also adored The Orphan Queen, and a few others. <3 Thank you for sharing your list :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Girl at Midnight was this close to making my list! :)

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emmy and Oliver I have seen on loads of lists and its one I want to get my hands on. The last time we say goodbye I need so badly. Great picks.

    My TTT http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/top-ten-books-ive-read-so-far-in-2015.html

    ReplyDelete

Labels