Mundie Moms

Friday, October 9, 2015

Shadowhunters TV Series: Trailer Reveal #NYCC #ShadowhuntersNYCC

It's here!!! The ShadowhuntersTV series trailer has been revealed!


Things are really heating up at Comic Con in NYC this weekend! Shadowhunter fans have been treated to a slew of awesomeness, including THIS! The ShadowhuntersTV trailer premiere! Check it out here!

 Just in cased you missed it, here's the promotional trailer that was shared prior to the big trailer reveal



Check out these tweets about the trailer reveal:



1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS THIS LOOKS SO GOOD. I am so much happier with the casting choices and can this just happen already? I am beside myself with fangirling right now I mean just asdfghjkl

    My recent review: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2015/10/the-silver-linings-playbook-review.html

    ReplyDelete

Labels