Mundie Moms

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Top Ten Underrated Books or Hidden Gems We've Read In The Last Year Or So / Top Ten Tuesday #66


Hello and welcome to this week's Top Ten Tuesday! This week's topic is Top Ten Underrated Books / Hidden Gems We've Read In The Last Year Or So. My previous Top Ten Tuesday post was, Top Ten 2016 Releases We Meant To Read But Didn't Get To (But TOTALLY Plan To).


I love it when I receive a book I may not have known about or wasn't as familiar with. Today's list isn't for underrated books, as much as it's for hidden gems, aka books we feel definitely deserved more publicity than they may have received surrounding their releases. Many of the books on this list are ones that we either didn't know about or weren't as familiar with, as a few other titles we've featured here on the blog. We're glad we read these titles! We enjoyed each of the books on this list, and would recommend picking them up. Check out our list, and links to our reviews below.


  1. A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro
  2. Clanless by Jennifer Jenkins
  3. We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han
  4. Defending Taylor by Miranda Kenneally
  5. Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke
  6. The Sleeping Prince by Melinda Salisbury
  7. Kill The Boy Band by Goldy Moldavsky
  8. All We Have Is Now by Lisa Schroeder
  9. Serpentine by Cindy Pon
  10. Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout
  11. The Summer People by Rebekah Purdy

What are some books on your list? We'd love to see your lists. Please leave us a comment and link to your TTT lists so we can come check out your list. 

5 comments:

  1. I Loved All We Have is Now
    and Hello I Love You is one I want to read
    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of a few of the books on your reading list this week, but haven't read any of them.

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2017/01/top-ten-tuesday-ten-underratedhidden.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read A Study In Charlotte, it was pretty good. Looking forward to the next one!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/17/top-ten-tuesday-92/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kill the Boy Band was excellent on audiobook! :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ack, I haven't read any of these, but they do all look gorgeous :D Curious about a few of them. <3 Lovely list sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels